Save a Cat on Facebook

     

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Review of Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea

Originally submitted at Green Mountain Coffee Roasters

Honey, lemon and ginseng provide a well-balanced and flavorful addition to our smooth blend of authentic green tea and delicate Bai Mu Dan white tea.


Best Green Tea Ever!

By KathyG_NC from Newport, NC on 12/29/2010

 

5out of 5

Tea Body: Medium

Tea Flavor: Citrusy, Fruity

Pros: Aromatic, Fresh, Soothing, High Quality

Cons: Doesn't come in decaf

Best Uses: Anytime

Describe Yourself: Tea Enthusiast

If you enjoy green tea, then you must give this one a try, you'll never be happy with any other once you taste this!

I adore this green tea! Not only does it taste wonderful it's in a paper container! I enjoy the fact that it will break down better than the plastic containers after use.

My only disappointment is that they don't have it in decaf. In the colder months I drink nothing but green tea after my morning coffee. Mid afternoon I have to change to a decaf and that means changing the type of green tea I am drinking. This company offers a decaf but it's just plain ordinary green tea. Mind you, even that green tea is very nice. But, gone are the fruity notes that this one has and that I love. Currently even this one is out of stock so it looks like I'll have to order the boring version again for now.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment