Save a Cat on Facebook

     

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Searching for family of Charles J Bennett Sr of Pittsfield MA

Searching for family of Charles J Bennett Sr of Pittsfield MA

I'm Kathleen "Bennett" originally from Pittsfield Mass. My fathers family once lived on Ontario St. My parents divorced when I was quite young and I have been left not knowing much about that side of my family most of my life. I know I have an Aunt, fathers only sister Lela and her husband Eugene. I believe they had 5 children, 1 boy and 3 or 4 girls. My Aunt's married name I believe is Kirchner. I am sure I'm wrong on the spelling but it's as close as I can come. The son was also named Eugene, and there was a Debbie, Tammy, but I am at a loss for the other children. My grandfather Wilma (yes grandfather) died around 1967 or 68. I know my grandmother has also passed, sadly I can't remember her first name either. I don't even have an idea of my father location his name, Charles Joseph Bennett Sr. My late mothers name, Caroline "Drosehn". I have 4 siblings, Charles J Bennett Jr, Denise, Gregory, and Jeffrey. Most of which I believe still live in or around MA. I am currently located in NC. My Father Charles, served and retired from US Army and like my mother remarried several times.

The family has left the house on Ontario St and I have no way of locating them. I am in hopes that this site may put me in touch with someone from the family so I can find them and renew our relations.

No comments:

Post a Comment