Save a Cat on Facebook

     

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Re-Thinking the OneHanesPlace SIte

After finding the great deal I went place my order.  It never processed!!  I've tried 2 days in a row and both times failed.

Instead, still using Ebates, choose to go to Hanes.com you'll get a 4% kickback from Ebates and if you use code DOTOMIDSC you'll get a 10% discount from your order.  The cost of mens brief's are only slightly more expensive from Hanes.  There you can get 7 pairs for $6.99 Hanes Men's Briefs 7-Pair Pack  Where as the OneHanesPlace had pretty much the same type 7 pairs for $6.74.

At least I know for a fact the Hanes.com site is working.  I've placed my order, got my 10% from them, the 4% from Ebates and a special price of $3.99 for shipping from Hanes also.  So not a bad deal!

Enjoy your day and always remeber if you're willing to put in a little extra time you can always find discounts and great prices for many items online.  Take it from me.  I do most of my personal shopping online and have gotten several hundred dollars back in kickbacks alone.  You see I can't drive due to the meds I take and since my husband and daughter both work it's nearly impossible for me to get out of the house to shop so the Internet has become my shopping buddy.  = )
 Happy Shopping!

Update:  I will forewarn you that if you order print ladies underwear that they tend to run a bit smaller than the solid colors.  Not sure why - maybe they have the wrong size information.  Also, if you buy the Pink Ribbon selection, no matter if it's a print or solid color they run smaller, much smaller, I suggest ordering at least a size larger with these.  Sadly I have a size 10 and that's as large as they go. I really hate that!!  Size 11 would be so much better fitting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment