Save a Cat on Facebook

     

Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Spoon Theory by Christine Miserandino

In my continuing effort to inform and educate people on the effects and of living with Chronic Pain I will present as often as possible my findings and share what information I have here. Yesterday I gave you a reprint of a article from an unknown author. Today I am happy to say we know the author and I'm able to share it with you and give you the link so that you can buy reprints from her at her site.

Although Christine wrote this about Lupus and the suffering she deals with each day - this also can apply to those of us who suffer from Chronic Pain daily and how to explain what it's like to your friends. I am unable to reprint the story here due to her copyright restrictions so I will do the next best thing. Here is the link to her story as published on http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com


No comments:

Post a Comment